A new Training Center in India focuses on water harvesting and capacity building. Although used thousands of years ago, water harvesting all but disappeared and is being revived. Training in water harvesting and conservation is vital for semi-arid subsistence farming. A training center in Melva, Rajasthan, India is ready for its roof. The local community has made significant progress and looks forward to a compelling demonstration this summer as part of IEEE water for the world working in partnership with Dr. JR Sharma of ISRO.
Water Harvesting in Melva, India
Published On 11 Jan 2010 | Category:
- IEEE Foundation awards grant to ICEO. By francoise in News on 27 Oct 2010.
- Water For The World. By Francoise Pearlman in Projects, Water, Water for the World on 7 Oct 2009.
- Smart Rain Water Harvesting. By Francoise Pearlman in Projects on 20 Apr 2011.
- The User and the GEOSS Architecture VI. By Francoise Pearlman in Uncategorized on 28 Dec 2009.
- IEEE Proposals selected by GEO. By francoise in News on 27 Oct 2010.