The IEEE Foundation has awarded a grant to ICEO for continuing and expanding the water for food security and health in Rajasthan, India. The project is for a baseline survey in Rajasthan to create a geo-spatial database using earth observation data sets of land use, agricultural practices, water and socioeconomic parameters. The data will be used to facilitate the extension of the smart water harvesting pilot project in the village of Melva, Rajasthan. For more information
IEEE Foundation awards grant to ICEO
Published On 27 Oct 2010 | Category:
- IEEE Proposals selected by GEO. By francoise in News on 27 Oct 2010.
- Water Harvesting in Melva, India. By francoise in News on 11 Jan 2010.
- Water For The World. By Francoise Pearlman in Projects, Water, Water for the World on 7 Oct 2009.
- New Editor for Best Practice Wiki. By francoise in News on 27 Oct 2010.
- ICEO Newsletter. By francoise in News on 5 Apr 2010.